Southern Bluefin Tuna: Changing The Trajectory
Australian Fisheries Management Authority (AFMA)
1. To inform the recreational fishing sector and general public of the history and current status of SBT, including the role of science
2. To demonstrate practices and techniques that can be used by the recreational fishing sector to support the continued recovery of SBT
3. To use a successful and influential recreational fishing media identity to produce a documentary regarding 1 & 2 above
4. To distribute and promote the documentary across key media channels including mainstream TV, social media (Facebook, YouTube etc), print and radio
5. To use the documentary as a public introduction to other extension and education elements regarding SBT and recreational that will follow in related projects.