Environmental and Economic accounting in Primary Industries (Natural Capital Accounting) - linked to 2017-175
Forest and Wood Products Australia Ltd (FWPA)
1. Define the objectives and nature of the relationship between natural capital and the primary industries
2. Identify the subjects of the accounts (e.g. soil, water, land, carbon sequestration, biodiversity) as defined by potential market drivers
3. Develop and define robust indicators appropriate for identified accounts.
4. Compile relevant natural assets for the production landscape
5. a collaborative engagement model to ensure industry engagement and adoption.