Aquatic Animal Health Technical Forum and Training workshops
CSIRO Australian Animal Health Laboratory
1. Source workshop venues, in various States and Territories, that have aquatic animal health capability or services and can accommodate the group size.
2. Organise all aspects of conducting the workshops including; advertising through Health Highlights subscription and peer referrals, guest presenter, presentation program, field trips and practical sessions, accommodation and catering.
3. Encourage new and emerging science and production staff to attend the AAHTF and to gain experience in making presentations
4. Continue to update the contact list and email distribution list/group for continued information exchange
5. Reports and financial acquittals prepared according to milestone schedule.