FRDC is taking a lead role in the Australian AgriFood Data Exchange initiative, which aims to develop digital infrastructure to transform operations in primary production and food supply chains.
As part of this, FRDC supported an experiment involving the Western Rock Lobster fishery. This experiment was presented at the Australian AgriFood Data Exchange demonstration day in April 2022.
Recordings from the day are now available:
- Full recording of the day
- Overview of the Compliance and Certification experiment
- Overview of the Biosecurity experiment
- Overview of the Western Rock Lobster Traceability experiment
- Overview of the Benchmarking experiment
For more information: