Indexed lists of departmental and agency files
In addition each department and agency is required, as part of Standing orders of the Senate to provide, access to an indexed list of the titles of all relevant files, including new parts of existing files, created from 1 January 1998 in the central office of that department or agency (departments and agencies may choose to maintain online an indexed list of all new files created from that date or to maintain online an indexed list of, as a minimum, the most recent year’s file creations).
Procedural orders and resolutions of the Senate of continuing effect can be seen at Orders for documents:
Senate Order on Entity Contracts — listing for the period 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021
The Senate Order on Entity Contracts requires the Fisheries Research and Development Corporation to list contracts with an estimated value of $100,000 or more and which were:
- not fully performed as at 30 June 2021; or
- entered into during the 12 months prior to 30 June 2021.
FRDC contracts research, development and extension services through the Research Project Agreements, Co‐operative Agreements or Supplier Agreements which contain general commercial confidentiality provisions and may also provide for outputs to be confidential such as intellectual property.
Remuneration of Senior Executives and other highly paid employees
2017-18 Financial Year
|Total remuneration bands||Senior Executives and other highly paid employees||Reportable Salary
|Less than $225,000||3||521,884.56||118,424.79||-||-||640,309.35|
|$275,001 to $300,000||1||250,884.50||46,659.00||-||-||297,543.50|
|$350,001 to $375,000||1||297,294.00||55,891.00||-||-||353,185.00|
|Total number of Senior Executives and other highly paid employees||5|
- This table reports Senior executives and other highly paid employees who received remuneration during the reporting period. Each row represents an average figure for the individuals in that remuneration band.
- 'Reportable salary' includes the following:
- gross payments (excluding bonuses);
- reportable employer superannuation contributions; and
- exempt foreign employment income.
- The 'contributed superannuation' amount is the actual cost of superannuation benefits to Senior Executives and other paid employees in that reportable remuneration band during the reporting period.
- 'Reportable allowances' are the actual allowances paid as per the 'total allowances' line on individuals' payment summaries.
- 'Bonus paid' represents actual bonuses paid during the reporting period in that reportable remuneration band. During the year no bonuses were paid to Senior Executives or other highly paid employees. (The FRDC does not pay bonuses.)