Australian Fisheries and Aquaculture Statistics Reports are designed to meet the needs of the fishing industry and fisheries managers, policy makers and researchers. The Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES) undertakes analysis of all fisheries data to produce the reports.
These reports contain data on the volume and value of production from state and Commonwealth fisheries, and on the volume and value of Australian fisheries trade, by destination, source and product, for the three years preceding the report.
Downloadable Australian Fisheries and Aquaculture Statistics Reports:
- 2021 - overview | PDF (published December 2022)
- 2020 (published December 2021)
- 2018 (published December 2020)
- 2017 (published December 2018)
- 2016 (published December 2017)
- 2015 (published December 2016)
- 2014 (published December 2015)
- 2013 (published December 2014)
The full series of Australian Fisheries Statistics Reports is available on the ABARES website.