• FRDC Marquee in prime position at Festival site on Harbour Day for promotion situated on the lower deck area overlooking the Harbour. Infrastructure provided includes a 3x3m marquee, trestle tables and power.
• Branding at event - highly visible to all 5,000+ patrons
• Online Festival Program Guide
• Website profile with links to website and socials
• Logo representation on all posters, flyers, program and website as a festival partner
• Reference to your brand in a paid social media campaign
• Acknowledgement from festival MCs Richard Cornish and Hilary McNevin as festival partner
• Rights to use Apollo Bay Seafood Festival logo on all promotions
• Branding exposure at the main festival entry (signage & flags - sponsor to provide) plus across numerous places around the festival site
• Education centre in-situ plus the availability of any FRDC branded products
• Poster artwork for release in Melbourne to include FRDC logo, plus social media posts
• Logo credit on pull-up banner which will be situated at the entrance to the Festival (or side of stage) plus will be in-situ at the Conversations event on the Sunday.
• FRDC will have access for future publicity purposes to a range of photos taken by our freelance professional photographer.
1. 2 x VIP invitations to launch Friday 17th & 2 invites to VIP Closing Event Sunday 19th February
2. 10 x entry passes to Harbour Day for staff and friends