FRDC News is a monthly newsletter with the latest on research, resources and opportunities for everyone involved in Australian fishing and aquaculture.
The latest editions can be viewed below. If you would like to access previous editions please let us know which one(s) you require.
- 24/11/2023 - FRDC News November 2023 - Stakeholder workshop offers new ways of looking at cross-sectoral issues
- 30/10/2023 - FRDC News October 2023 - A school of fish(eries) professionals
- 27/09/2023 - FRDC News September 2023 - Less fuel, bait and time out at sea - Gamechanger!
- 11/08/2023 - FRDC News August 2023 - Bringing science to the people
- 27/06/2023 - FRDC News June 2023 - Indigenous branding, Mud Crabs, Tasmania's Marine Atlas and more...
- 30/05/2023 - FRDC News May 2023: Diving into solutions - tackling shark depredation, optimising recreational catch compliance for the Blue Swimmer Crab
- 28/04/2023 - FRDC News April - Seafood connects communities
- 22/03/2023 - FRDC News March - Two Marlins, One Stone
- 27/02/2023 - FRDC New February - Sea urchin popcorn and a movie
- 24/01/2023 - FRDC News January - Happy New Year!
- 20/12/2022 - FRDC News December: Merry Fishmas from FRDC
- 24/11/2022 - FRDC News November: $8.1 million for seaweed research
- 18/10/2022 - FRDC News October: Dive into Seafood Directions 2022
- 27/09/2022 - FRDC News September: Porcupine cribs for anglers | community trust | Indigenous festival
- 09/08/2022 - FRDC News August: New boat fuels and UN Conference
- 12/07/2022 - FRDC News July: Welcome to Senator Murray Watt
- 14/06/2022 - FRDC News June: Celebrating one ocean and one climate that connects us all
- 10/05/2022 - FRDC News May: Expanding our new national extension network
- 12/04/2022 - FRDC News April: Welcome to our new extension officers
- 08/03/2022 - FRDC News March: Women in science
- 08/02/2022 - FRDC News February: Celebrating science excellence
- 18/01/2022 - FRDC News January: Happy new year and welcome
Subscribe now to FRDC News