Government and Fisheries Agencies across Australia continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation – both internally and externally.
Each jurisdiction has put in place options to assist industry in dealing with and managing the impacts of COVID19. In addition to impacts on the commercial sector, state and territories are putting in place changes to recreational fishing rules and regulations.
For information on assistance being provided, stakeholders are encouraged to contact their relevant fisheries management agencies - links to specific jurisdiction COVID pages are provided below:
- Australian Fisheries Management Agency
- Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- NSW Department of Industry - Fisheries
- South Australian Primary Industries and Regions SA’s (PIRSA) Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Tasmanian Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
- Victorian Fisheries Authority
- Western Australian Fisheries